Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Area of Focus: C# and HTML5

It seems as if the best move for me would be to focus on a more modern language, such as C#, instead of the fundamental language of C at a low level.

I'm feeling confident about my level of pure C knowledge at this point anyway. There probably aren't too many jobs these days that are going to require me to dynamically allocate memory for strings on a ('sizeof' * length) level.

I've used C# before, when using XNA, so luckily I have some experience with it. Hopefully it turns out to be everything that a modern language should be. It will be nice to have garbage collection for once as a backup. Thank God for that...

Also, HTML5 seems to be even better than I thought it would so I am going to try to spend an equal amount of time on it as well.

Visual Studio Express, why u take so long to install?? =(

Coming Next: C# practices, standards, and classes. Oh My!

No comments:

Post a Comment